Copyright © 2007 FBS Floor Box Systems - All rights reserved
Mon. to Fri. - 8 AM to 5 PM ET.
The R4X floor box offers the largest capacity, configurable
to accept six, seven or eight gang faceplates provides the
perfect solution for any project. The R4X floor box is
suitable for installation in wood structured floors, stages
and raised access floors.
Supplied with removable barriers which permit access to
adjacent compartments when it is required and 1"
Knockouts facilitate the wiring related jobs.
The floor box covers are available in brass and stainless
steel, both with provision of a recessed space for the floor
covering material. The recessed space is 7/16” (12 mm)
deep to accept the installation of carpet, terrazzo, tile etc.
The floor box cover also features two cable guards that
protect and reduce risk of damage to all incoming and
outgoing cables. An unobstrusive handle facilitate access
to box services allowing the user to retract it when not in
Plase see "Ordering instructions" for part numbers.
Six, seven and eight gang floor box
Please select the part number in accordance to the numbers of gang and cover material required.
Part numbers shown are for the kit (Includes box and cover). Wallplates sold separately.
Covers for R4X floor box
Wallplates sold separately.
Barriers available to separate compartments. (part # BDPC4)
For VGA, RJ's jacks, XLR's and most audio-video jacks please use our part # DECF6W. Visit Connectivity Options for details.
The R4X floor box can be configured to offer six, seven or eight gangs of capacity.
- The six gang configuration accepts (1) two gang wallplate and (1) one gang wallplate per side.
- The seven gang configuration accepts (1) two gang and (1) one gang wallplate on the first side and (1) four gang wallplate in the
- The eight gang configuration accepts (1) four gang wallplate per side.
Faceplates for R4X Floor Box
The R4X is supplied as a kit which includes the floor box and the cover. The Kit number or part number (for the kit) is assigned based
on the number of gangs required and the cover selected for your project. See "Ordering information" below for details.
Floor box with brass cover.
Brass cover has beveled
edges and recessed top.
Floor box with stainless
SS cover has beveled
edges and recessed top.
- Recessed surface: 7/16" recess
for floor covering material
- Extra protection Powder coated box
Frame - Flange -Lid
- Handle: Two retractable handles
facilitates the access to box services.
- Galvanized steel housing - 16 GA
Powder coated galvanized steel housing
Provides added strength and reliability
- The painted interior offers a professional
and highly aesthetic look.
- High capacity floor box offers 6, 7 and 8
gangs of capacity
- Material - Stainless steel and Brass-
- Subtle beveled flange hide edges of
hard surface flooring and prevents the
carpet from fraying.
- Cable guards with rubber foam
Can be tilted when in use or closed
when not used.
- 16 Knockouts for 1" conduits.
proper bonding and facilitates the
- Non-Painted knockouts area assures
- Locking clips - Quick and secure
installation to different floor thicknesses
- Manufactured in compliance with
- Easy to install. Suitable for stages,
wood floos and raised floors.