Floor Box: Six gang to eight gang
The R4X floor box is the perfect solution for projects
requiring a large quantity of power outlets, data and AV
connectors in just one box. This box can be ordered
configured with six, seven or eight gang of capacity to fully
comply with any project needs. The floor box and covers
are suitable for installation in raised floor and UL listed for
Removable barriers (supplied) permit access to adjacent
compartments and 1" Knockouts at all four sides facilitate
the wiring related jobs.
The floor box covers are available in brass, coated steel &
solid flat stainless steel or with provision of a recessed
surface for the floor covering material. The recessed space
is 7/16” to accept the installation of carpet, tile etc.
The floor box cover also features two cable guards that
protect and reduce risk of damage to all incoming and
An unobtrusive handle facilitate access to
box services allowing the user to retract it
when not in use.
Faceplates for the R4X Floor Box
The floor box can be configured to accept six, seven or eight gang of capacity.
- The six gang configuration accepts (1) two gang wallplate and (1) one gang wallplate per side.
- The seven gang configuration accepts (1) two gang and (1) one gang wallplate on the first side and (1) four gang wallplate in the
- The eight gang configuration accepts (1) four gang wallplate per side.
Copyright © 2007 Floor Box Systems - All rights reserved
Mon. to Fri. - 8 AM to 5 PM ET.
Floor box covers
The R4X is supplied as a kit which includes the floor box and the cover. The Kit number is assigned based on the number of gang
required and the cover selected. See "Ordering information" below for details.
- Locking clips - Quick and secure
installation to different floor thicknesses
- Easy to install. Suitable for stages,
wood floos and raised floors.
- UL Listed floor box and covers
Straight / Square edges - 3/16" ADA compliance